Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere!

Hi everyone! So it looks like my last post was in late August, and it is now just before Christmas, so yeah, I'd say it's been a while. But so much has been going on! My hubby was offered and accepted a job in central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal to be exact. So we put our house up for rent (selling didn't seem to be a great option), found a place to rent down here, started moving down, rented our place, put in notice at my job, and moved everything down. The last few months have been a lot of driving, a lot of packing and unpacking, a lot of cleaning, oh, and a lot of stress. But the end of all the headache is near. I am currently on two weeks of leave, then I'm back at my job for a little less than two weeks and then, I'll be with my puppy, kitties, and hubby full time. And I'll be blogging more again! So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment